Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Potato Olympics

Last Friday we did The Potato Olympics. My potato was round and yellow, it's best friend was Chloe, it's favourite sport is running. My potato had to do the hammer throw, long jump, high jump, diving, closest to a metre and unifix block weightlifting. Hayden got his potato stuck in the tree when he was doing the hammer throw. Mrs.Arnold tried to get it down but she couldn't. I liked doing the high jump. You had to put the potato on the end of a ruler and stamp your feet and make it fly into the air. When i did the diving my potato came out of the icecream container. I tried my best with the hammer throw, I didn't get very far though, i got 7 metres. My potato was very close to a metre and my potato weighed 40 unifix blocks. At the end of The Potato Olympics my potato was very sore after all the events she did.

By Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment